Data Protection Specialists
Based in the North East of England, we are specialists in data privacy. As experienced data protection practitioners and Data Protection Officers (DPOs), we have a background in helping businesses of every size and from every vertical understand and become compliant with data protection regulations.
Any organisation who collects and uses personal data (e.g. clients, suppliers or employees) must ensure they’re compliant with data protection legislation. The General Data Protection Regulation (and Data Protection Act 2018) now imposes significant fines for those who fail to use and protect personal data properly.
You will find the most common and potentially biggest protection risk is poor practice and people ‘mishaps’. Therefore ensuring you and your employees understand the regulations and how to apply it is paramount to your ongoing success.
Our team of offer a range of tailored services that blend our hands on’ practical approach with the latest technology and innovation. These services include:
GDPR – Evaluation
With prices starting at £595, we will:
- Conduct a high level assessment of your current practices
- Creation of a bespoke audit report, risk register and associated action plan
- Help you understand the regulation and what it means to your business
Post Evaluation Support
Our Services are tailored to your needs and include:
- Outsourced Data Protection Officer Support
- Data Breach, Subject Access Requests and Complaints Management
- Training & awareness
- Completion of Records of Processing
- Third party processing
- Third country processing
- System Security Checks
- Policies reviews
- Data Privacy Impact Assessments